Please read the following terms and conditions carefully
PRO/Service Provider – PRO and Service Provider are interchangeable terms used for Technicians or Private Repair Professional registered with Helpindoor to offer their services to the end customers.
(a) All registration information that you submit is truthful and accurate,
(b) Promptly update your Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete
• If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or we have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of our Website and Helpindoor App (or any portion thereof) at any time. Helpindoor will not be liable for any act or comission arising from the inaccurate information provided by You to Us.
• You will be required to enter a valid phone number while registering on our Website and Helpindoor App as a subscriber. By registering your phone number with us, you consent to be contacted by us via phone calls and/or SMS notifications, in case of any subscription/service updates. If we do so, each communication we send you will contain instructions permitting you to "opt-out" of receiving future communications. In addition, if at any time you wish not to receive any future communications or you wish to have your name deleted from our mailing lists, please contact us as indicated below. If you are registered with the DND National registry you may not receive any promotional messages from us.
• You may access our Website and Helpindoor App as available:
(a) for your information and personal use.
(b) as intended through the normal functionality of Helpindoor.
• Helpindoor unique business model provides you with location based service providers in a short period of time. The location based information will be used only to facilitate and improve services for You. To facilitate this, You hereby authorise Helpindoor to use the location based information provided by any of the telecommunication companies when You use the mobile phone to make a booking.
• If You use the Website or the Helpindoor App, You agree that information about Your use of the Helpindoor Website and App through Your mobile telecommunication device may be communicated to us, and we may obtain information about Your mobile carrier, Your mobile device, or Your physical location.
• By accessing the our App or Website using a mobile telecommunication device, You represent that to the extent You import any of Your Helpindoor data to Your mobile telecommunication device that You have authority to share the transferred data with Your mobile carrier or other access provider.
• In the event You change or deactivate Your mobile account, You must promptly update Your Helpindoor account information to ensure that Your messages are not sent to the person that acquires Your old number and failure to do so is Your responsibility. You acknowledge that You are responsible for all charges and necessary permissions related to accessing the our App through Your mobile access provider. Therefore, You should check with Your provider to find out if our Website and Helpindoor App are available and the terms for these services for Your specific mobile devices.
• Compilation of user accounts and user accounts bearing contact number and e-mail addresses are owned by Helpindoor.
• In the case where the system is unable to establish unique identity of the user against a valid mobile number or e-mail address, the account shall be indefinitely suspended. We reserves the full discretion to suspend a user's account in the above event and does not have the liability to share any account information whatsoever.
• We may record your telephone calls to our call centres or to Us.
2) The entire Booking request as may be directed by the customer shall be forward to the concerned repair professional/service provider by Helpindoor. The Service Provider shall be provided on availability basis and the same shall be communicated to the customer through the company internal mechanism procedure, however, it is clarified that on availability of the Service Provider, the communication details of Service Provider & Customer shall be shared between both of them by Helpindoor for the ease of both the parties to perform or exercise their rights & obligations.
3) In case, the Service Provider accepts the booking request made by you with Helpindoor, your information is sent to the Service provider including your name, contact number etc.
4) It is pertinent to mention here that, Helpindoor itself does not own / regulate the Service providers and neither there exist any employer / employee relation between them. It is the Service Provider who shall render the required services to you as per the relevant information submitted with Helpindoor while registering with Helpindoor. The provision of the services to be rendered by the Service Provider to you is therefore subject to the agreement (to be) entered into between you and the Service Provider and Helpindoor shall never be a party to such agreement, in any manner whatsoever. Acceptance of booking request by helpindoor and the Service Provider does not reach your service location or decide not to render services, in that case / event Helpindoor shall not be held liable to you in any manner whatsoever and neither the Customer is under obligation to make any payment in lieu thereof.
5) Helpindoor shall endeavor reasonable efforts to bring you in contact with the Service Provider in order to render the required service subject to availability of the Service Provider in or around your location at the time of your booking request made to Helpindoor.
6) You will treat Service provider introduced to you through us with respect and not to cause damage to them or engage in any unlawful, threatening, harassing, abusive behavior or activity whilst using their service.
7) Before handing over the products to be repaired the customer shall be cautious and ensure themselves about the credibility of the Service Provider and any defect in Service or theft/ damage to the asset; spare parts; accessories; products shall not be compensated by the Company in any manner whatsoever and it is clarified that Helpindoor shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever, if any such harm/damage/ loss is caused to the Service Provider due to any such transfer or products to the Service provider for Service.
8) You should confirm & clarify from the service provider about the time involved and the spare parts required to render the service including the total/aggregate service charges involved therein except the minimum cost before initiation of the Service. In case the same is not discussed, it is implied that the customer is aware of the service charges and has consented to avail the services as may be informed or directed by the service provider.
9) You will compensate and defend the company fully against any claims or legal proceedings brought against us by any other person as a result of your breach of these Terms.
10) Please note that Helpindoor are not responsible for the behavior, actions or inactions, accuracy, efficiency of Service Provider, quality of Service which you may use (through us or otherwise). Any Contract for the provision of services is exclusively between you and the Service provider and not us in any manner whatsoever and we simply provide a platform to introduce Service provider and Customer seeking the said service.
(a) Immediately notify Helpindoor of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security,
(b) Never use any other Subscriber’s account without prior authorization from Helpindoor,
(c) Ensure that you log out from your account at the end of each session.
• Helpindoor will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Agreement.
• Helpindoor shall be entitled at any time without giving any reason to terminate the booking of services done by You.
• Upon termination of your Account, your right to participate in the Website, including, but not limited to, your right to offer or purchase Services and your right to receive any fees or compensation, including, without limitation, referral discounts, incentive bonuses, or other special offer rewards, shall automatically terminate.
• In the event of Termination of Service, your Account will be disabled and you may not be granted access to your Account or any files or other data contained in your Account. Notwithstanding the foregoing, residual data may remain in the Helpindoor system.
• Comply with legal process nationally or internationally.
• Respond to your requests for customer service.
• Respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third parties.
• Protect the rights, property or personal safety of Helpindoor, its subscribers and the public.
• in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property or proprietary rights of others or violate the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others,
• in violation of any applicable law or regulation,
• contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of Helpindoor's computer systems or site or Helpindoor’s users, customer’s computer systems or site,
• that belongs to another person and to which the user does not have any right to,
• that is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, threatening, abusive or
• hateful or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating encouraging money laundering or gambling or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever,
harm minors in any way,
• impersonate another person or entity,
• deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such message or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature,
• threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states or of public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or insulting any other nation.
Data on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use only and may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of the respective owners. Helpindoor reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Website and the Data. You agree not to use, copy, or distribute, any of the Data other than as expressly permitted herein, including any use, copying, or distribution of Submitted Content obtained through the Website for any commercial purposes. If you download or print a copy of the Data for personal use, you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained thereon. You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security features of the Website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Data or enforce limitations on use of the Website or the Data therein.
THE SERVICES OFFERED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEBSITE OR APP, ANY DATA, MATERIALS, SUBMITTED CONTENT, RELATING TO THE QUALITY, SUITABILITY, TRUTH, ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIAL CONTAINED OR PRESENTED ON THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE MATERIALS, DATA AND SUBMITTED CONTENT OF OTHER USERS OF THIS SITE OR OTHER THIRD PARTIES. UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPLICITLY STATED, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THIS WEBSITE, THE SERVICES OFFERED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, DATA, MATERIALS, SUBMITTED CONTENT, AND ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIAL CONTAINED OR PRESENTED ON THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN "AS IS," "AS AVAILABLE" AND "WHEREIS" BASIS WITH NO WARRANTY OF IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANT ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS.
HELPINDOOR DOES NOT PROVIDE ANY WARRANTIES AGAINST ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF DATA, CONTENT, INFORMATION, MATERIALS, SUBSTANCE OF THE WEBSITE OR SUBMITTED CONTENT, ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE WEBSITE, ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY OR SERVICE USER OR SERVICE PROVIDER, OR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY DATA, CONTENT, INFORMATION, MATERIALS, SUBSTANCE OF THE WEBSITE OR SUBMITTED CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE WEBSITE.
HELPINDOOR DOES NOT ENDORSE, WARRANT, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR ANY HYPERLINKED SITE OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISEMENT.
HELPINDOOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE OFFERED BY THE COMPANY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
HELPINDOOR SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONDUCT OR BEHAVIOUR OR ACTIONS OF SERVICE PROVIDERS. HOWEVER, HELPINDOOR ENCOURAGES YOU TO NOTIFY US OF ANY COMPLAINTS THAT YOU MAY HAVE AGAINST THE SERVICE PROVIDER WHO HAS PROVIDED YOU WITH SERVICES ON BEHALF OF HELPINDOOR.
HELPINDOOR WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND ANY PARTY, INCLUDING THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROFESSIONALS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE USE OF ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE, AND THE PUBLISHING OR POSTING OF ANY MATERIAL THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
(I) ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OFFERED BY ANY SERVICE PROFESSIONALS VIA THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING SERVICES PROVIDED PURSUANT TO AN AGREEMENT FORMED INDEPENDENTLY OF THE WEBSITE, WHETHER OR NOT AN AGREEMENT FOR SERVICE FORMED VIA THE WEBSITE IS IN EFFECT;
(II) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN;
(III) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF DATA, MARKS, CONTENT, INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR SUBSTANCE OF THE WEBSITE OR SUBMITTED CONTENT;
(IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE WEBSITE;
(V) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY;
(VI) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY DATA, CONTENT, INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR SUBSTANCE OF THE WEBSITE OR SUBMITTED CONTENT;
(VII) ANY FAILED NEGOTIATIONS FOR A SERVICE, ANY DISPUTES THAT ARISE DURING OR AFTER THE NEGOTIATION OF A SERVICE OR THE FORMATION OF A CONTRACT FOR A SERVICE, OR ANY OTHER DISPUTE THAT ARISES BETWEEN USERS OF THE WEBSITE;
(VIII) ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY OR SERVICE USER OR SERVICE PROFESSIONAL; OR
(IX) ANY USE OF ANY DATA, MARKS, CONTENT, INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR SUBSTANCE OF THE WEBSITE OR SUBMITTED CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT HELPINDOORP IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
2. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE TOTAL, AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF HELPINDOOR, OR ANY OF THE ABOVE-REFERENCED RESPECTIVE PARTIES, ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THE WEBSITE, AND/OR SUBMITTED CONTENT EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF FEES ACTUALLY PAID TO HELPINDOOR BY YOU HERE UNDER.
YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT HELPINDOOR SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR SUBMITTED CONTENT OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY OR SERVICE USER OR SERVICE PROVIDER AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
YOU FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT HELPINDOOR SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF BUSINESS, REVENUE, PROFITS, USE, DATA OR OTHER ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE) WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM OR RELATING TO ANY CONTRACT BETWEEN WEBSITE USERS ENTERED INTO INDEPENDENTLY OF THE WEBSITE.
(a) your violation of any term of this Agreement;
(b) your use of and access to our Platforms;
(c) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right.
We use non - personally identifiable information in aggregate form to build higher quality, more useful online services by performing statistical analysis of the collective characteristics and behaviour of our customers and visitors, and by measuring demographics and interests regarding specific areas of the website, mobile site and mobile app. We may provide anonymous statistical information based on this data to suppliers, advertisers, affiliates and other current and potential Business partners. We may also use such aggregate data to inform these third parties as to the number of people who have seen and clicked on links to their websites.
However, we do not sell or rent individual customer names or other Personal Information to third parties except sharing of such information with our alliance partners or vendors such as AppVirality, Leanplum who are engaged by us for providing various promotional and other benefits to our customers from time to time basis their booking history with us.
We strongly discourage any direct contact with our Helpindoor Expert regarding a job booked through us, as in such cases Helpindoor has no control over the situation or condition. All warranty and service assurance offered by Helpindoor, in such case, stands null & void.
We do not undertake any repairs related to the printed circuit board (PCB) neither will we be able to provide any warranty for the same.
Any appliance which is repairable would be insured only upto the repair amount or the amount mentioned above or the depreciated value'.
If you do have any complaints, suggestions or feedback with regard to the service quality, or our service provider, pricing etc. please report it to our Customer Support Desk at 9988775550 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We strongly discourage any direct contact with our Helpindoor Service Expert regarding a job booked through us, as in such cases Helpindoor has no control over the situation or condition. All warranty and service assurance offered by Helpindoor, in such case, stands null & void.
We provide a 7-day warranty on all repairs (spares excluded).